New profile posts

have you got anything yet,,
I
Iggyboy
I normally use the iptv4u app. But nothing on there. I have managed to get some channels, using the smart iptv4u app and the m3u string I managed to get from a mate who subs with them
hi i joined on tuesday had a panel with 33.3 credits but could not use it i now have a new panel an only 5 credits could i plz get a transfer also i have 21 sign ups some paid a year etc and could i be invited to resellers plz
hi i joined on tuesday had a panel with 33.3 credits but could not use it i now have a new panel an only 5 credits could i plz get a transfer also i have 21 sign ups some paid a year etc and could i be invited to resellers plz
Hi, I keep getting emails telling me that the system is up and running but I am not receiving any programmes, do I have to change my portal address?
Hi
I still have no service at all do I need to do something myself?i am a lifetime subscriber but seem to be down a lot of the time
ian booth
Hi pal did you get sorted? I haven't been able to access pandl for a week now and no reply from any admin.
Admin
Admin
This is nonsense- panel has only been down 24 hours while we export.
Can you please send me the panel URL
I
IPTVKING7
Hi pal did you get sorted? I haven't been able to access for a week now and no reply from any admin.
Hi could you please check support ticket #709697 Invoice #4093
Thanks in advance, Jamie
Admin
Admin
All answered, sorry for delay
Hi could you please check invoice #4034 please, its marked as unpaid when it was. Thank you in advance, Jamie
Admin
Admin
Please check client area support ticket.